Monday, February 21, 2011

A weekend of outfits

So I headed up to Wisconsin for the weekend to help out my mom at her Art Gallery, River's End Gallery. She had her big annual Glass event and I was on hand, and so was my remix, for all the projects!

I had to edit down my remix even more seeing as I had to pack everything up in a very small bag!

Friday: Casual day at work and taking the train

Outfit #16 2/18/11

Saturday: Getting the gallery set up for the evening event. Kept it super simple - my classic button down and jeans - but still put together to be in public.

Outfit #17: 2/19/11
Saturday Night: For the big event! As always, the skirt was a big hit. I'm definitely going to be utilizing this outfit a lot in the future!

Outfit #18: 2/19/11
Sunday: Working at the Gallery the taking the train back to Chicago in some miserable weather! How do begin to explain snow, then rain, then freezing rain, then snow again. But, at least I was comfortable in this outfit.

Outfit #19: 2/20/11
Glad to be back in Chicago!

What I wore this weekend: Friday: Ralph Lauren button down, cardigan from Ann Taylor, J Brand jeans, Frye boots, Saturday: Ralph Lauren button down, Saturday night: Top from Club Monaco, blazer from the Limited, skirt from Nordstrom, booties Sofft brand, Sunday: turtleneck from Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment