Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Super Bowl and The Super Bowl of Fashion

While I promise to eventually give an update on my remixes thus far... for now my mind is in other places. Mainly the Super Bowl. 

My beloved Packers won the Super Bowl Sunday, and therefore it was time to take a break from re-mixing to some Packer fashion. There were wigs, hats, and of course a lot of green and gold! When it comes to fan fashion, who really takes more risk than a Packer fan? 

A whole family of fans at the Packer Rally - who doesn't love all of that fur?

Talk about androgynous dressing: Matching  hats and Clay Matthews wig

Now those are some hats

And the Packer classic: The CheeseHead

So while it might be questionable that these midwestern fan-dom looks are really fashion... the undisputed Super Bowl of Fashion - NY Fashion Week - starts tomorrow!

While we may be a time zone away, as one of my fav blogs, the Man Repeller, says, use it as an excuse to go all out fashion wise! I'm feeling some remixing inspiration from her look, below:

Photo from The Man Repeller 2/9/11 post
Sparkle skirt, tights, fur vest? You bet I will! What better way to stay bundled in this miserable cold winter weather than a whole bunch of layering! And a great way to feel connected to the fashion week action.

No comments:

Post a Comment