Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 1 & Day 2 + Snowmageddon 2011

I returned from New York and on Monday night set aside my 30 items of clothing: 
  • 9 tops (including button downs)
  • 4 sweaters
  • 3 blazers
  • 2 pairs of pants
  • 3 pairs of jeans
  • 2 skirts
  • 1 pair of shorts
  • 5 pairs of shoes
  • 1 dress
Luckily for me, and in this weather, UGG boots do not need to be included!

Here's some of the items i've set aside:

My 4 sweaters: necessary to survive Chicago winters
A collection of some of the clothes
Are these really the only shoes I'm going to wear in Feb??

Well after a great start on Day 1 - we've already come to a standstill with Snowmageddon 2011. I actually have my first grown up snow day today! 

So instead of Outfit #2 - today it will be sweatpants and sledding! 

Hoping to be "back on the wagon" and all business as usual for Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for another chicago remixer!!! hope youre surviving the remnants of the blizzard! :D stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! Stay warm with all that snow!

    ReplyDelete