Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little Jenna Lyons inspriation...

So please bear with me as I have a cold coming on and my brain is in a total fog! But anyway... I have never received so many compliments as when I wore this outfit:

Outfit #13 2/15/11

 (Sorry the lighting is pretty horrible - hello point and shoot camera! When I grow up I'm going to get a really nice camera, promise!)

A little Jenna Lyons, no? And I'm not even wearing any J.Crew!

Jenna Lyons and some of her JCrew staff from Elle

But besides my inspiration, a big thank you goes to my friend AMC (who also has a super cute blog) who talked me into not only the skirt, but the shoes as well! And naturally, those were the two items I received the most compliments on! So glad I put both of these items in my remix! 

Also, as we're getting some balmy weather up here (in the 40's, oh my!) Look for more skirts, dresses, and shorts (don't worry,they're wool) on the horizon!


I'm wearing: Zara chambray button down, skirt from Nordstrom, Calvin Klein shoes, belt is "vintage", AKA I'm pretty sure it was my mom's

No comments:

Post a Comment