Monday, March 7, 2011

Starting to feel like spring!

This was outfit #24 from Friday... again I'm delayed, so I'll be doing a couple of posts tonight to hopefully catch up! 

As it was a rainy, but warm Friday, so it was time to bring out the trench for the first time this year. I know the outerwear isn't part of the remix, but I just had to snap a photo because I was so excited!

My mom's London Fog Trench from the 70's
As for the outfit under the trench, it was a nice casual and preppy Friday. Nice and simple! And nothing more comfortable when you're still feeling under the weather than boyfriend jeans. 

Outfit #24 3/4/11
And when it's Friday, and I'm sick, the way to make this outfit a bit less boring is adding fun accessories, AKA this great belt!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

What I wore: Ralph Lauren button down, Citizen of Humanity jeans, tory burch flats, belt from J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment