Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love this look!

So I absolutely love Fashion Week - all the craziness, the new fashions, and all the great street photography that comes out of it! I especially love Paris Fashion Week. I just have this dream to dress as cool as a Parisian one day... even though I don't even have an ounce of French heritage... sigh. Anyway, I'll be giving more of a roundup of fashion week once the remixing is over, but in the meantime just had to share this photo! Style.com is one of my favorite resources for fashion week, and they enlisted Tommy Ton from jakandjill.com to take their street style photos. 

Photo by Tommy Ton for Style.com

I love this outfit for the color blocking (a big thing for spring), and the fact that I could maybe pull this off! I mean, we all need an excuse to wear our J.Crew green apple capris, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment