Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monday...

Running out of creativity... especially since i'm doubling up on posts. No fault but my own... 

At least my outfits are showing more creativity than my words. Today I went a little more dressy, but still kept it casual. Can you tell I'm feeling a lot better? The black and brown combo made things a bit more casual, and I just like the mix. 

Outfit #25: 3/7/11
Not sure if you can tell, but the skirt is a bit too big (again stealing from my mom's closet). So instead of trying to hide it, I tried to make it look like I meant it to be this size. I cinched the belt and below the skirt line so the skirt bunched up over it. A bit Spring 2010, I know, but I think it may just have worked. 

This Park City hiatus is making these last remixes pretty tough... but promise I'm going to push on through!

What I wore: Top from Forever 21, Skirt was my Mom's, boots Franco Sarto

No comments:

Post a Comment