Friday, April 15, 2011

Love is in the air...

One of the great things about spring is all of the new love in the air... I've found a new love... Genetic Denim!

Due to my high paying job (note sarcasm) I don't get to go shopping that often (thank you remixing!). But, my jeans had gotten to a point where they were so worn that the holes I was rocking were just inappropriate to be seen in public. 

As if he knew, Bradley, my dear friend at Akira,  texted me that he was going to be at a location right by my apartment, and I could get 20% off! Meant to be. 

I ran in and we grabbed a few different brands. He just said "You are going to just love these genetics" - and boy was he right!!! (Of course he was - seeing as we also share a love for blazers and belts)

I ended up buying 2 pairs... extravagant I know, but these make my butt look awesome, and when you have no butt this is a big deal! 
The Shane Cigarette Jean (also available at shopbop)

Boot Cut (Similar to the Cyprus Bell Bottom available at shopbop)
See how awesome that model's butt looks? That's how awesome MY butt looks! Seriously!
These jeans are not even just made for us small butt people - they make all butts look awesome. OK sorry enough about the butt...

And did I mention the cigarette jeans are super comfortable? Stretch jeans that are great for going out but comfy like sweatpants... doesn't get much better than that! As for my new flair-lite jeans - yes I call them flair-lite, because it has the flair look that's so big this spring without being too dramatic. I'm sure I'll be wearing both of these pairs until they die.

Chicago friends... run to your nearest Akira and get these now! 

(Nordstrom and Shopbop carries Genetic denim as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment