Friday, April 29, 2011

Inspiration: Jade Williams

So I've kind of always prided myself in my boy meets girl style (I have more blazers than I can count)... but a big thank you goes out to WhoWhatWear with their post today on Girl of the Month: Jade Williams. I love her quirky and very UK sense of style - with a lot of high street fashion and of course an awesome boy meets girl sensibility.

I mean, how cool is she?         


As my hair is getting longer - definitely need to work on rocking wavy hair a bit more often. And some sweet hats.

WhoWhatWear's post sent me on an image search to find more photos of her - resulting in me making a collage of sorts (to gush about all of her looks):



Hope you find just as much inspiration in her looks as well - and have a fabulous weekend!

(First photo from biggerthanbeyonce.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment